You can do yoga during 9 months of pregnancy to keep your accompanying baby healthy. There are many Asanas of yoga that can be performed during pregnancy. But before starting anything new, please consult a doctor. Doing yoga during pregnancy, also called prenatal yoga, calms the mind of a pregnant woman. Prior to delivery, yoga experts and doctors have repeatedly emphasized that simple exercises like walking and yoga can help to overcome pregnancy problems. Pranayama should be included in the routine in all three quarters, as it relieves negative psychics such as anger and stress. Here we are telling you some simple yoga postures that you can do during pregnancy. Yoga teacher training in India is a great way to learn more about yoga and meditation
This asana can be done from the third month of pregnancy. This brings flexibility in the body and also reduces discomfort during delivery. To do this asana, fold both legs in front and join your feet. Make both legs pose as namaste. Crossing the toes of both hands, hold the toes and hold your feet upside down. If you feel lower back pain while doing this asana, do not do it at all.
By doing this asana, relief from back pain and weight does not increase much after delivery. To perform this asana, first, sit comfortably in Sukhasana. Keeping the back straight, draw the breath in, and join both hands in the posture of namaste. Stay in this state for some time and become normal in a short time. Do not do this asana more than 2-3 times.
By doing this asana, the effect of blood is cured and the spine is also strengthened. This increases the energy level. For this, by laying a cloth on the ground, stand on your knees and while pulling the breath inward, slowly tilt the body back. Now try to hold both eddies with your hands. While doing this, keep the neck and both hands straight. Do this asana for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Half Spinal Twist Pose
Performing this asana provides a light massage to the spine, legs, neck. Sit up straight and spread your legs in front. Raise your arms up to your shoulders while breathing. Place the palm downwards. Now while exhaling, bend your body slightly towards the waist and fold your head and hands in the same direction. Do not let your knees bend. Now, while breathing, come back to the original position and place your hands in a parallel position with each other at the level of your shoulders. Repeat the same process from the other side.
First of all, stand up straight. After this, slowly try to bend your knees in the way of sitting on the chair. While doing this mudra, lift both your hands upright in a salutary pose and move them upwards. By doing this asana, blood flow starts in the body smoothly and the bones of the spine are strengthened, so that back pain or back pain can be avoided during pregnancy.
Bound angle pose
To perform this asana, you have to stand with your feet 24 inches apart. You can do this asana by standing near a wall. After this, while breathing, raise your right hand straight up and try to bend to the left. Then coming back to the normal state, start exhaling. Similarly, repeat this process for the other side as well. By doing this asana, you get rid of the problems of labour with back pain.
Some precautions to follow while doing yoga
– There are some postures that you cannot continue in the three-quarters of pregnancy. For example, Konasana – It should not be done after the seventh month of pregnancy.
– If you feel uncomfortable while doing any asana, stop that asana without stretching your muscles too much.
– Do not lean too much forward posture or pose due to which any kind of extra pressure is felt on the stomach. Also, the asanas lying on the stomach should not be done at all.
– If you feel any kind of headache, chest pain or dizziness while doing any yoga posture, stop doing yoga immediately. Apart from this, even if the breath starts to increase, the heartbeat starts to stop, then the exercise should be stopped.
– Before starting prenatal yoga in pregnancy, be sure to consult your doctor. The most important thing is that you listen to your body. If you feel right then continue doing yoga it will be safe. But the moment you start feeling uncomfortable, stop immediately, and consult a doctor. If you want to learn more about yoga and meditation you can join 500 – hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and start your own career.