Collagen is a type of protein that plays the most important building blocks for ligaments, cells, muscles, skin, hair, bones, and tendons. This protein is naturally produced in the body and has become a very popular supplement so far in the beauty industry and claims to improve skin health. It is also good for improving elasticity, avoiding sagging, and pumping the skin as we grow age by increasing blood flow and nourishing the skin with the right nutrients.
Natural ways to increase the Collagen level in body
After the age of thirty, we start losing collagen as well as the body’s ability to produce high quality collagen. There are many artificial ways to get the collagen level back like injections, laser, radiofrequency, ultrasound, fillers, and microneedling treatment. But these treatments are painful, expensive, and not sustainable.
So, it is best to have a healthy and balanced diet to maintain skin health and supply of amino acids in the skin.
- Protein Rich food: To maintain collagen levels in the body, we need to incorporate protein-rich food in our diets that include yogurts, oats, chicken, turkey, eggs, milk, whey protein, soy, nuts, and many more.
- Amino acids foods: The foods which contain amino acids including legumes, nuts, seeds, beans, dairy products, fish, lean meat, and many others.
- Vitamin C: Foods like orange, lemon, grapes, kiwi, broccoli, papaya, vegetable juice, sweet potatoes, strawberries, pepper, and many others.
- Zinc: Seeds, nuts, eggs, dairy products, whole grains, shellfish, meat, legumes, potatoes, beans, kale, dark chocolate, and many others.
- Antioxidants: onions, garlic, leeks, pumpkin, mangoes, carrots, sinach, eggplant, berries, and grapes, seafood, and many more.
Most of the things eaten by us are broken down by the acids available in the stomach but it is not sure that it is absorbed by the body. So, it is hard to get the right amount of collagen from the diet. So collagen supplements come in the role if we want to fight against the ageing effects on our skin.
Benefits of Collagen Supplement
Collagen has many benefits in the body beside looking good.
- It is important for better skin health by reducing wrinkles, moisturizing skins, improves elasticity, and many more.
- It also increases muscle mass.
- Bones get weaker by the time. Supplementing helps in improving bone health.
- Supports heart health and makes the cardiovascular system strong.
- Reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels.
- Reduces the stiffness of the arteries that enhances the heart health.
Along with these collagen supplements also helps in reducing mood swing, anxiety, and promotes healthy gut, healthy weight, healthy nails and hair.
How to Choose the Right Collagen Capsules in India?
All collagen capsules in India are not produced with the same process and it is also an animal product. Here is the check list before you are going to purchase this supplement.
- Choose from the right and reputed brands.
- The collagen should come up with pasture raised, grass fed animals, or wild fish.
- Try various products and find which suits you most.
Side effects of collagen tablets India
Take collagen tablets India as your healthcare suggests. Before incorporating these supplements or increasing the dosages, consulting the professionals is a safe thing to do. However most adults do not pose any significant health risks of having supplements. Here are some of the mild side effects of supplements.
- Bloating and heaviness in the stomach.
Many of us found collagen supplements useful in supporting skin health. But it also supports the heart, bones, joint health, and health of other parts of the body.
If people take it carefully with keeping side effects in mind, they are going to get the best results out of usages.